"Kasper Salto - the designer of Ice and Runner - was trained as a cabinetmaker with Jørgen Wolff. He graduated in 1994 as a designer from the Danish Design School.
During his studies Salto spent a term at the Art Center in Switzerland.
From 1996-1997 Salto Lectured at the Royal Academy of Art in Copenhagen and was also appointed a member of S.E. (The Cabinetmakers' Autumn Exhibition). In 1997 Kasper Salto became an exhibiting architect for S.E. at the Museum of Applied Art in Copenhagen.
In Kasper Salto's work the Danish tradition of furniture design is continued in a well-balanced combination with international industrial design. Salto's main source of inspiration is nature's superior way of designing and colouring.
In spite of his young age, Kasper Salto has already received several design awards for his works. Lately, Salto received the Danish Cabinetmaker's Award 2002.
Ausgewählte ""Kasper Salto"" Produkte:"
- Kasper Salto - Fritz Hansen - KS 200 Ice Stuhl Weiß
- Kasper Salto - Fritz Hansen - KS 210 Ice Stuhl mit Armlehnen Weiß
- Kasper Salto - Fritz Hansen - KS 900 Ice Barhocker Weiß [Sitzhöhe 76 cm]
- Kasper Salto - Fritz Hansen - KS 910 Ice Barhocker mit Armlehnen
- Kasper Salto - Fritz Hansen - Runner Stapelstuhl